Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello, world. Yes, I confess, I am guilty of neglecting my blog. So much has happened the past month or so. Believe it or not, but summer is almost here! I also have a lot of great news:
  • We got a dog. He's awesome. And too cute.
  • I was the host of two German dudes for 5 days as part of a theater project.
And then the not so good stuff
  • I have a terrible case of exhaustion. I cannot stay awake during the day like a normal person and in the morning I always feel like a zombie. 
  • I have a ton of parties to attend, respects to pay and try to keep up with school work all at the same time. Horrific.
  • Drama.
  • I screwed up my cameras memory card. I'm sad.
  • My dip dye is awfully faded and guess what. I couldn't care less.
Nevertheless, I try to do my best and stay positive. There's nothing better than a smile. And I love the sun!

P.S. Isn't it awesome that Obama now backs same sex marriage? Hell yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment