In the midst of all this craziness and watching Spiderman right now, I just have a video to share with all of you. I'm sorry I've neglected this blog so much!
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Hello, world. Yes, I confess, I am guilty of neglecting my blog. So much has happened the past month or so. Believe it or not, but summer is almost here! I also have a lot of great news:
- We got a dog. He's awesome. And too cute.
- I was the host of two German dudes for 5 days as part of a theater project.
- I have a terrible case of exhaustion. I cannot stay awake during the day like a normal person and in the morning I always feel like a zombie.
- I have a ton of parties to attend, respects to pay and try to keep up with school work all at the same time. Horrific.
- I screwed up my cameras memory card. I'm sad.
- My dip dye is awfully faded and guess what. I couldn't care less.
Nevertheless, I try to do my best and stay positive. There's nothing better than a smile. And I love the sun!
P.S. Isn't it awesome that Obama now backs same sex marriage? Hell yeah :)
Posted by Ingrid at 5:55 AM