Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The iron lady

Today in English class we watched the movie The Iron Lady. I have never been very interested in the history of Britain during the last couple of decades and to be honest, I never had any idea what kind of a woman Margaret Thatcher really was. The film totally changed my mind. I knew from the start it was going to be a great hour and 40 minutes. I instantly loved the classy and elegant look she sports throughout the entire movie. Even more important than that, I adore her views considering balancing her family and career and even more just her willingness and courage to take action in a world ruled by men. If before I wasn't totally convinced that Meryl Streep won that Oscar fair and square, I definitely am now.

Happy 29th of February!

via telegraph.co.uk and upi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment