Monday, December 5, 2011

Blume and Vogue

This is what my copy of the book looked like, at least according to my memory. For some reason I can still vividly remember what happens in the book. Sometime last year I recalled I had my own copy stashed away somewhere but I still haven't managed to find, to be honest I have no clue where to look. It was published in 1987 and I was surprised when I found that out because it just seemed so new. Today I started to think about how I never really imagined the plot the right way. It was 1987 after all. So now, once I finally get my hands on my own copy, I have a more accurate imagination regarding it and it's all thanks to Vogue.
1 2 3
My respect for the '80s has never been greater! Also did you recognize that the model on the first Vogue cover is Paulina Porizkova? I didn't until my sis pointed it out.
Cya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment