Sunday, December 4, 2011

Addison

Guess what I'm doing Sunday evening. Of course! Watching one of my favorite shows, Private Practice. Of course I like the main character the most who's Addison Montgomery played by Kate Walsh. I even enjoy her show more than Grey's Anatomy! I have wanted to write about her wonderful choice of clothes on the show. Even though it's obvious a stylist chooses them, I still can't help but list Addison as one of the most stylish figures on TV. All her dresses are casual but elegant at the same time. Plus she is always capable of looking stunning.
And now for the announcement that I already hinted about here. I entered a giveaway on a blog and won a medium ad space on Casey Wiegand's blog!!!!!! So check out her blog and search for my Hello Kitty button on the sidebar. I am so honored because her blog is huge and I look up to her a lot.
Don't let Monday get you down! (Haha, I have a day off thanks to the ball)
Cya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment