Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wishful wishing


As you can see this is a completely random and obviously a very compulsive-ish wishlist I put together faster than the speed of light. As much as I lust after these insanely gorgeous and adorable and expensive pieces (seriously, though. A pair of skinny jeans costs more than the pumps) I can't say that this is my real wishlist. I don't think I've ever really had clothes on my list of things I want Santa to bring. However, now is not really the time to be composing random posts about stuff I probably won't want in an hour or so. I am pretty sure it's time for finals in the U.S. and I have an exceptionally tricky week myself. Luckily once this week is over I'll be (almost) in heaven. Hallelujah!
Random. You were warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment