Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Snow white

1 2
I told you I totally jinxed it. Yes, that means that I saw the first snow of Winter 2011/12 yesterday. Oh, the soft noise of white drops falling down onto an empty street...But I automatically thought about how cold it's going to be soon. I wanted to shut myself in my room with a box of candy and about a gallon of hot chocolate and resurface only for food until spring. Then I came home and started browsing blogs and almost died when I saw that almost everyone just had to have a mini-skirt or short sleeves on. Do you have no respect for people who have to start digging themselves out of their front door every morning?! Okay, I kid. But since I'm already on the topic of snow, the border between elegant and underwear white is so fuzzy.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment