Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Right now

I want to take some time to get back to basics. That means I want to take a break from all this overproduced high fashion and come down to earth. I have to admit it's fun to dress up and be someone else once in a while but the only one who will be fooled in the end is yourself. I have become more open as my blogging experience has grown. Now I take more time to read other blogs and comment on them. I love the real post a thousand times more than the post that are written just to give something. There is only so much time you can live in a dream world, a time to get back to reality is never far away.
Therefore I would like to set a personal goal once more. I am a person who loves vintage, home made and genuine.
So this is just a small reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment