The capacity of my list of project as of November 27, 2011. So that means not very long ago.
(Starting from top of bottom image)
- My ball gown. That is now happily finished (luckily) and somewhere in the heap of clothes on my floor. (oops)
- My knit dress. I have to sew the loose parts together so the sleeves won't start to come undone. Not that much of a big job.
- The "puffifying" shirt. Now I realize I have actually completed two items already.
- A shirt I made that only has the bottom lining missing. It's such a wonderful project that I have to post it soon!
- A white mini dress that I am clueless about how to finish it. Should I make it longer, should I make it shorter...and so on.
- Actually two purple dresses I have ideas about but haven't got around to actually making them.
- A gorgeous floral dress. Maxi probably. Don't know, too soon to care.
- Another top. Also needs lining!
And I'm off to celebrate the stupendous Friday that is upon us finally!