Friday, November 4, 2011

November inspiration

Today I got home, overwhelmed by fact that it's finally Friday, plopped myself on the couch and turned on the TV. And guess what, Mad Men was on. I haven't really watched it, more like random glimpses. However, today I just couldn't stop watching. The show is so close to perfection, all the clothes, the vibe, the props...
Still, the point of this post is to show some more video love to Cher Lloyd. To me she has a very good sense of style-she can rock street dancer's outfit as well as an elegant dress. Also she's only 18. I'm not such a big fan of her music but the clothes she wears are always marvelous! (also she's sort of bald now...haha)



The brown skirt is the cutest!!Also I love the concept of the frame[far top left] where Cher's wearing an extremely simple dark blue tee and a killer necklace. Accessories really make a basic outfit stand out.

Plus, don't forget to check out the lovely ladies that now have the honor of having their buttons on the sidebar!
And I'll try to do a thrifting update soon, maybe this weekend.

Cya!! xo

All of the pics except the one where she's wearing the white dotted blouse are from "With Ur Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment