Thursday, December 29, 2011

Let's talk boleros

1 2
So in search of things to distract me from the chaos this ball is creating. I decided to search the WWW to find the pieces that I have worn during the past few weeks. One of my faves are these - I just discovered that I should call these boleros actually. I don't know if there is such a big difference between cardigans and boleros. Nevertheless, nothing can replace a nice, cozy sweater this time of year. And can you believe it? Still no snow. Only freaking rain. Not fun. Time to take all the blankets that were once stuffed into the top of the closet and start gathering hot chocolate supplies. Yummy!!

Hope the bad weather isn't getting you down! And if you live in the sunny side, enjoy it while it lasts. I can't believe how fast November has passed. I have a small secret announcement regarding that, but shhh, soon!
Cya! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment