Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm Free

Can you see why I love this beauty so much? And of course I saved the best for last, that crazy pattern has me hooked! If you happen to browse her videos, you can see that the one in question here is actually a lot more "happy" than her other clips. Natalia's style is best described as dark pop, her style is edgy. I just can't figure out how she can be so edgy and elegant at the same time. I guess all I have left to do is dye my hair black! At the same time I couldn't help but notice how few colors she actually wears in this video, at first it just seems a blur of black and white. I really need to figure out her secret soon!

And to save you from the burden of searching for the video yourself, here it is.

If you look at this GIF too long I promise it will eventually creep you out.


Cya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment