Monday, October 17, 2011

Sweet, sugar, Candyman!

Out of all the thousands of singers out there, I have to say that I'm so happy to have remembered how much of a Christina Aguilera fan I used to be something like 5 years ago. A few days ago I started searching songs for a party mix and I found "Obvious", "Reflection" and other songs from her older albums. However my favorite Christina period has to be 2006-7ish because then she had the Golden era theme going on and I freaking love all of it. The video for "Candyman" is perfection, I love the cute pink dress(on the pic, too) and the embroidered socks with high heels! Inspiration? YES!

I made a full album of the pics from the video here.

P.S. The video has product placement in it, a bottle of Campari. Am I the only one who noticed that 5 years too late?

Cya'll soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment