Friday, October 7, 2011

Just so

via
Somehow red plaid has left the deepest impression upon me...A new fave? Maybe. When I was looking for a cool image for this post I found a pic that led me to a website called "Best pole dancing clothes". Thanks, but no thanks! At the moment I'm hoping the sweater I bought has dried (yes I like to wash things before I wear them for the first time) and I thought about shopping habits. Some people just go into the store, pick something out and buy it. Since stores mostly have flexible return policies that isn't actually a bad idea - you can try it on at home when you have more time. As much as I love shopping, I hate the hideous dressing rooms and the less time I have to spend there, the better.
Anyway, some other awesome pics from style.com. Prabal Gurung is my fave designer at the moment. You'll see why...



























Cya! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment